Saturday, September 17, 2011

Oktoberfest Day 1

This morning another guest in our hotel right next to the fairgrounds of Oktoberfest greeted us as we sat down for breakfast.
"Are you guys here for Oktoberfest?" he asked in a Rhode Island accent. We replied with "Yes, It's our first one" to which he responded "I'm not looking for any money for anything, but I got two reservations for the Hofbräu tent on Sunday and I can't use them. You want em?" "Yes!" I said before could finish his sentence. "What you got there is the golden egg." he said as he handed me the printed copies of the reservation.
After breakfast we head out to see the parade and see if we could get into a tent.

2011-09-16-5




For another link to this same short parade video clip see http://www.flickr.com/photos/theorangekid/6168289414/

No comments:

Post a Comment